About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Reference Data Technology Client team (part of the RFT) provides reference data delivery solutions delivering Client, Account, Document, Instrument and Core Reference across all LOB's.
This Client Reference Data (CRD) developer role shall be part of a team working on the strategic build up of the future state of client reference data technology platform for the various lines of businesses.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for the technical delivery of the strategic client reference data platform including:
· Use the QlikSense scripting engine to develop and publish re-usable QVDs while applying best-practice QVD modeling techniques.
· Use QlikSense to deliver best-in-class dashboards and visualizations to multiple lines of Businesses like CIB, CB, DCS etc.
· Ensure all Qlik development is in line with the best practices, principals, and standards defined within the spirit of the firm’s overall data control standards.
· Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance.
· Contribute to Agile team delivery by mentoring junior resources and delivering on assigned tasks.
· Advanced skills optimizing Qlik data models and directly developing Qlik dashboards. Qlik-specific skills must include:
· Load script development experience: Ability to load data from multiple source
· Experience using scripts to transform data for various dashboard requirements
· Advanced knowledge using set analysis & variables
· Experience developing QlikView user interfaces: Creating charts, filter boxes, list boxes, text objects, etc. Ability to apply and customize formatting using style sheets
· Familiarity with section access
· Extensive data modeling experience
· 7-10 years of total experience within Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management roles.
· Attention to detail a must with focus on executive quality presentation
· Excellent communication and client partnership ability; ability to bridge the gap between business users and technical subject matter experts
· QlikView: QV server administration experience and familiarity with QV management console
· QlikSense: Experience optimizing data architecture and data libraries for specific use in QlikSense
· Qlik NPrinting: Ability to build new reporting solutions leveraging NPrinting application
· Mobile: Technical understanding of mobile delivery strategies
· Prior experience devising and instituting predictive analytical frameworks
· Ability to update and write SQL code required to extract data from source systems
· Previous experience with additional BI tools (Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)