As a Business Systems Analyst Lead in Operations Technology - Fraud Risk, you will lead and interface across many lines of business in Consumer & Community Banking and Corporate Risk & Finance teams to deliver a multi-year roadmap for Fraud Risk Target State. The target state includes implementing new fraud risk strategy, machine learning models, fraud scores and fraud rule engines. The target state will also deliver real time business consumption and real time data in the Data Ecosystem. You will serve as liaison between IT and business end-users to analyze business requirements and review/produce specifications for any change to technology applications, and ensure end to end solutions that meet the requirements. You will work with the Program Manager, Technical Leads and development teams to ensure that they understand the specifications. Work with Fraud Risk Operations to document Fraud Rule Change process and Governance.
You will be responsible to identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs. Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews. Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed. Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation. Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team. Work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations. Experience leading cross-functional design meetings and documenting the resulting applications is highly desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or similar discipline
• Minimum 7+ years of related work experience with advanced understanding of project management, process improvement, Analysis and Design
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership qualities and presentation skills across all management levels
• Experience in relationship building with business clients, team members, colleagues, and peers across multiple sites
• Experience identifying test scenarios
• Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis (SDLC)
• Experience mentoring other junior BA's
• Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services. Knowledge of DDA based products and processing is preferred
• Experience producing business and/or technical functional documentation
• Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications. Development of impact matrix, application dependency and traceability documentation is preferred.
• Experience using ALM, Test Director, Quality Center or similar application for test cases, test execution and defect tracking.
• Experience in UI Design and Usability
• Line of Business, Business Services and Middleware documentation experience a plus
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall development processes. Leading agile transformation a plus.
• Experience in creating user stories, story mapping and release planning a plus.
• Understanding of data, data transformation, data manipulation/transformation, Meta data is strongly desired.
• Experience leading design/JAD sessions across multiple groups and lines of business required as is experience creating and managing impact matrices.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.