JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. *LI-POST
Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound judgment. The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, your duties and tasks mostly reflect variety and complexity, requiring judgment and experience to successfully accomplish tasks with limited direct supervision. You will apply well-honed skills and adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments.
• Provide back up support for a senior executive, working closely with executive’s assistant
• Provide direction and guidance to other team members as needed
• Help manage the calendars of team members and work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings. Adept at working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner and keeping manager aware of updates.
• Coordinate staff on boarding and off boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access. Arrange new technology purchases, setup, and other requests for the team
• Provide general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, etc.
• Assist in preparing reports, spreadsheets and presentations, applying skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Provide general office management such as new hire and contractor on boarding/termination checklist arrangements; space arrangements/real estate for the group; ordering supplies/equipment
• Management and maintenance of confidentiality of personal information
• Demonstrated high degree of professionalism in executive interactions
• Work cooperatively with other administrative assistants in group, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Perform routine tasks such as those related to weekly staff meeting communications/dial-ins/room set up; weekly report collection/distribution; ad hoc group directory and org chart updating upon changes in group
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Provide regular status updates if work is outstanding
• Strong time management, sound judgment, good prioritizing, team player - Advanced ability to organize and manage own time
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.