JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
We are recruiting a Presentation Coordinator in J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) Global Proposals Solutions Group. The Presentation Coordinator is responsible for supporting the presentation process for TS Global Sales from prospective and existing clients. The role also includes creating and maintaining a presentation database, acting as presentation specialist providing guidance and advice on presentation methods and software etc. to differentiate J.P. Morgan from its competitors, ensuring that all presentations are completed using J.P. Morgan’s standard template.
The role comprises:
· Assisting in the composition of client & internal presentations and monthly business reports and amending existing slides in order to address client requirements
· Creating and maintaining of logical filing system to assist in the completion of presentations
· Differentiate J.P. Morgan from its competitors through superior presentations utilising packages & skills
· Gaining a general knowledge of TS & J.P. Morgan
· Liaison with the TS sales & relationship managers as well as product and client service teams
· Managing presentation projects to completion, including responsibility for production of the final document both hard & soft copies
· Responding to ad hoc presentation requests from the sales team and wider client service community
· Development of effective working relationships with key internal clients, including sales, client management and operations teams.
· To assist the RFP Team where required to enhance use of graphs & pictures within RFP responses and appendices
· Very strong PowerPoint skills is essential
· Ability to pay rigorous attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Manage own workflow and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact confidently with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels in various global locations
· Capacity to act as a team player, combined with the ability to work on own initiative in terms of organisation and prioritising
· Significant experience working on Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
· Experience in a similar role
Experience (Nice to Have)
· Reasonable proficiency in Word and Excel
· Knowledge of SharePoint / ACCESS
· Desk Top Publishing (DTP) or knowledge in graphics packages (Quark, Photoshop & similar packages)
· Financial Industry background
· College degree (BA or BS) required; preferably in banking, business management or marketing
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.