JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the design of complex, multi-system applications, including the production, testing and development environments. Your primary responsibility is to design the target technology solution. You will identify and analyze business requirements from both internal and external clients, as well as non-functional requirements for the solution. You will work across all Digital delivery teams as well as related CCB (Consumer and Community Banking) teams to provide the design, architecture principles, and impart knowledge on technical trends and solutions. You will develop and maintain/improve any technical reference architectures and identify any necessary framework impacts. You will provide expert knowledge of the technical architecture, and serve as the Subject Matter Expert to Business, Operations and Technology teams.
As the Digital Architect responsible for Marketing Architecture Content Management Transition you will work across CCBs Marketing Platforms to help create solutions for transitioning applications away from channel specific solutions on to the chosen centralized content management tool chosen for the firm.
The role will encompass moving to a solution support the following:
- Common metadata creation and maintenance processes with robust governance controls
- Automated indexing and data entry with simplified search
Content Management Workflow
- Common, automated solution for authoring & approval with full stakeholder visibility and end-to-end controls
Maintenance & Storage
- Consolidated Asset storage for sharing Content across CCB
- Leverage CCB Metadata for simplified search & retrieval
- Support search by Metadata, Content Type, Object, etc.
- Support filtering search results by leveraging enhanced metadata
Delivery & Presentation
- Applications integrated with common CCB metadata and CCB event management, enabling usage across the organization
- Full Content reconciliation (Authoring through Presentation)
- Controls exist to present unapproved Content from being delivered and/or presented
- This role will also work with the other groups in digital to validate use of common frameworks, APIs, implementation patterns, execution process patterns and engagement patterns following the reference architecture(s)
- You may be required to enhance these common solutions to get to target state while working to deliver shorter term efforts
- This role will drive a target state by identifying the appropriate architecture that encompasses business and technology requirements and a broad perspective of the domain that is comprehensive of internal and external technological advance and define a roadmap for moving from the current state to the target state. You will also need to be cognizant to of the foundational data architecture under pinning the solutions in order to keep the integrity of the ecosphere in tact
- You will identify and communicate risks associated with component or application implementation. You will provide support and guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development and testing processes. You will support the application development and infrastructure teams to plan the sequence and content of application component releases and prepare technical architecture deliverables in accordance with CCB Architecture standards. You will need to work effectively within the team and in some cases outside of the Digital organization to identify and resolve issues
- You will work directly with senior business and technology leaders within the Digital organization as well as across the larger JPMC organization
- The role is multi-dimensional in the number and tenor of the professional relationships that you will need to develop with these leaders. This is also a key context of the role
- Support project execution by enforcing the use of existing platform implementation patterns, or evolving/creating new implementation patterns. Provide support and contribute to the maintenance of the platform technology roadmap for Digital Marketing Architecture by release and/or deployment date for future 18 months
- Create and/or maintain the technical documentation for the platform based on changes from executing the roadmap
- Support investigatory exercises with business and technical staff for future platform enhancements, and for new business feature deployment
- Minimum of 5 years of Technical Architect work experience: knowledge of the overall business operating models and underlying technical architectures (TOGAF)
- Minimum 5 years of solid skills in multiple areas of technology (programming languages (java/j-quiry/angular/python/R/HTML5), system design (WebUI Services/WebApplication/Mobile Native/Hybrid Applications/iOS/Android/SWIFT)
- Minimum 5 years of skills internet technology(Firefox/Chrome/Explorer), information architecture, analytics(Hadoop/Cassandra), decision systems (Cortana/Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics)
- 3+ years of background in the Marketing and Sales Products such as or similar to Adobe Experience Manager and the Adobe Creatives Suite, Screendragon, Contently, Salesforce CRM etc….
- 5+ years Omni Channel Delivery Methodologies such as Mobile/Web/SMS and Email
- 3 years minimum working in Digital Marketing and Sales technology areas
- 3 years minimum dealing with Digital Channels and Digital Business Practices
- A strong plus would be an understanding of Business Process Management workflow tool sets (such as Pega and IBM BPM Suites)
- Proven skills in project management methodologies and tools (PMP/Prince2)
- Proven skills in architecture methodologies, standards and tools (Archimate/Igrafx)
- Understanding relevant technologies and development life cycles (SDLC / Agile/Jira/Confluence/Black Duck)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Ability to present in front of peers as well as to Senior Management)