At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world
- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements
- Utilize excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work proficiently and effectively in an Agile / Scrum feature team environment
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience including, but not limited to, mature design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- 3+ years of Development Experience with Java 8
- Minimum of three years of work experience in the following areas: Object Oriented analysis and design, Domain Driven Design, TDD/BDD, Design patterns, Database and Internet technologies, Web Services (Soap/Rest Based) Development, SOA/Microservices
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Blazemeter, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Unix Shell Scripts, API Gateways, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, NewSQL, or NoSQL
- Good communication skills
Experience with offshore or offsite models
- Working knowledge in Cloud Environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Computing Services, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Distributed Tracing tools, frameworks, and concepts
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and tools
- Banking or Financial Services experience with real-time systems