About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan is one of the world’s leading investment banks with one of the most extensive client franchises in the world. Our scale and global footprint enable us to help our clients address their full range of financial needs. We offer clients a complete platform of financial services, including strategic advice, capital raising, restructuring, risk management, market-making and research. We cover clients in more than 100 countries and have global leadership positions in every key product.
The Client Onboarding Analyst will be responsible for managing the Front Office relationship for all new business requests. The Analyst will be required to create and complete the end to end client onboarding KYC records, incorporating all due diligence documentation in to the KYC platform. The successful candidate will be familiar with working in an analytical environment, ability to evaluate complex and lengthy documents in order to ensure full adherence to regulation requirements, knowledge of multiple client types, and proven experience of producing quality work in a pressurised environment. The individual must promote excellence; diversity, quality, respect, inclusivity and drive their own self development. The Analyst will be a pro-active person with a strong desire to succeed. Effective communication
skills are a key part of this role as it requires building and maintain strong working relationships, with all stakeholders, in a challenging environment.
• Manage new business requests received from the Front Office and oversee the KYC process end to end
• Work closely with the Front Office and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence
• Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key onboardings and prioritize open requests
• Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Credit and Operations to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow across the groups
• Create quality KYC profiles ensuring accuracy, completeness and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in compliance with global regulatory requirements
• Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
• Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the EMEA region
• Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
• Strive for 95% Quality Assurance pass rate across the WCOB group
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skill set:
• A working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
• Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, F.I.’s, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds,
Mutual Funds etc.)
• Knowledge of financial industry with in-depth expertise in various lines of business (Corporate Investment Bank and heritage lines
• Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
• Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
• Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set
• Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment
• Proactively manage and drive forward own career, identifying personal training needs for development
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.