End User Services Collaboration Development Team, India located in Bangalore, is recruiting an exceptional Sr.Net Developer who shares our passion for pushing Web technologies to the limits and thrives in a fast paced, cross discipline agile team. You will join a team of highly focused season engineers already employing the latest development tools and methodologies on next generation projects to integrate with several collaboration tool globally and deliver key functionalities for the firm.
Responsibilities / Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Design and build advanced collaborative applications
• Experience with collaborate tools to define, design, and ship new features.
• Experience with application integration with various platforms
• Knowledge on web services, APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 8+ years of software development experience
• Proven working experience in software development
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of application integration, collaboration, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• A passion for creative solutions for difficult problems
• An orientation towards simple solutions first
• Very strong technical, analytical, problem solving, written and verbal skills
• Experience with Agile Methodologies, Pair Programming, CI and Test Driven Development
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.