JPMorgan Asset Management Operations is located at 1111 Polaris Campus in Columbus, Ohio. The group is made up of roughly 100 employees performing support functions for the Front and Middle Office groups that are located in New York, NY and Columbus, Ohio. Functions in Investment Management Operations include Portfolio Services, Cash Operations, Reconciliations, Fee Billing and Reporting.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
A clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns with more than 1,200 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join the Guideline Management & Control department at Associate level. The purpose of the team is to safeguard the fund management process by controlling and effectively mitigating portfolio risk by coding and monitoring investment restrictions.
- 5+ Years of related experience in financial or banking industry
- Broad understanding of markets and AM products. Knowledge of investment processes and portfolio construction. Some knowledge of Beta/ETF products would be ideal
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritize workflow in a busy environment with effective decision making skills and attention to detail
- Control focused and detail oriented/methodical with good organizational skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organization and discuss complex issues in an easy-to-understand way
- People management experience – organization & delegation of work, setting priorities & coaching for development