JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. *LI-POST
As an Executive Administrative Assistant on the High Yield Credit Research team, you will be required to coordinate meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, coordinate events and conferences, order and maintain supplies and distribution list submit expenses and review incoming correspondence and prepare responses, work on special project. Provide back up to team Admins. Please note this role sits on a Trading Floor.
Hours: 8am-5pm (flexibility for OT as needed)
• Event planning. Coordinate event space, arrange room blocks, arrange transportation, organize client dinners, maintain RSVP lists
• Client Conference Planning. Entering clients in Eventcenter, requesting one on one meetings
• Distribution lists. Manage team research and internal distribution list, assist clients with obtaining MorganMarkets access
• Special projects. Pulling client data from distribution lists, research mailings, putting client packets together and ad hoc request from the analyst.
• Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls.
• Travel - Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers.
• Expense Management – Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
• Use of JPMorgan internal databases: IBID, EURC, e-Purchase, FSR +
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express.
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks.
• Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.