About JP Morgan Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Alternative Investments Client Fulfillment is part of J.P. Morgan’s Wealth Management & Investment Solutions business. The team supports various Alternative Investments teams on managing the distribution of offering and closing materials related to deal launches in Global Wealth Management.
The group’s core functions and responsibilities include: Offering Material (“OM”) Fulfillment to client teams, oversight of deal launch and document deadlines, vendor management for printing and fulfillment of client kits, ongoing supply management and coordination of global orders, strategic reshaping of fulfillment process to iterate and improve efficiency of document delivery.
As part of these functions, the Associate will liaise with various entities and teams across the Alternative Investments platform, including; Due Diligence, Structuring, Marketing, Investor Relations, Fund Accounting, Client Service, Middle Office and Technology.
The Client Fulfillment Associate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of new deal launches with alternatives group to ensure document package is received and compiled for printing and online posting
- Coordinate global supply orders for fund launches with regional offices
- Manage ongoing supply of documents for private equity and hedge funds
- Distribution of offering materials in compliance with marketing restrictions and regulatory guidelines
- Inventory management and version control of offering materials
- Cost analysis and solution recommendations for internal processes and operating models
- Product management and oversight of key deliverables for new business initiatives
- Reporting on monthly metrics and key performance indicators