Commercial Banking Client Experience Manager– VP; Location: Dallas, Chicago, Wilmington
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Commercial Banking Client Experience is a multifaceted organization comprised of Competitive Intelligence, Market Research and Analytics, Client Journey Mapping, Complaints management and Client/Crisis Communications that support all lines of business in Commercial Banking.
We are looking for a seasoned candidate with a passion for the client experience, high energy and ability to handle significant complexity and ambiguity. The individual will be focused on developing the target state blueprint for the $20- $100 segment (including smaller/simple client experiences) of our client base while applying latest design thinking principles, leveraging industry best practices, market research and firm wide collaboration. The incumbent will also partner closely with the Innovation and Transformation teams in CB to help deliver the target state blueprint. As the target state is being developed, client personas will be need to be developed in parallel and tested against the current operating framework. The role will lead the agenda with the market research team on best way to gather feedback and measure client feedback against these innovations including supporting POCs or Pilots as needed. This individual will interface directly with senior executives throughout the business as clients and collaborators as well as with analytics and data teams across the organization.
The scope of projects/questions posed to this individual can be complex, ambiguous and requires out of the box problem solving capabilities. The individual should have the ability to balance out strategic forward looking discussions along with an execution mindset and be able to articulate the short term goals as well as the path to the target state. The employee would need to be comfortable and capable of working with multiple business partners, clients, and senior executives, communicating with them at their level of analytical/technical understanding.
• Design, develop the ‘true north’, target state client experience for the 20 – 100 segment using latest innovative design principles and competitive intelligence
• Support proof of concepts as needed to test out the target state
• Develop needs based segments – Client personas in support of the target state
• Develop an integrated CX roadmap depicting all transformations under way and required to achieve target state
• Map out 3 year investment plans against the target state and roadmap
• Implement Commercial Banking client experience real time feedback strategy
• Very strong ability to synthesize and report on complex information
• Utilize techniques associated with Journey mapping, Process mapping, Design thinking principles
• Hands on experience with C-suite level reporting and ‘Client Experience story board’ approaches to articulating the client experience
• Communicate effectively with senior management via multiple channels
• Resolve conflict through expert collaboration and broad decision-making
• Recognized as subject matter expert, trusted partner or role model
• Able to manage influence and motivation upward and downward
• Ability to develop and articulate well thought out client experience benefits and its financial/bottom line impacts
• Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
• Engage organization in introducing ideas for improving client service
• Mobilize resources across boundaries to solve issues in a productive manner
• Pursue cross functional opportunities to improve customer experience or meet customer needs
• Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk that could impact the firm’s reputation
• 8 - 10 years of relevant experience (Client experience, Change management, Relationship management)
• Demonstrates highly proficient skills in each of the following areas: process re design, latest design thinking principles, project management
• Must have strong executive communication and presentation skills
• Ability to partner across functional teams and interact with all levels of the organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
• Proven work experience influencing others (change management) to initiate a recommended course of action to solve a problem or increase efficiency.
Master's preferred: Process Redesign, Process management,
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.