CIB – Treasury Services – Client Service Manager – Vice President
Req #: 180010372
Job Category: Sales/Trading/Research
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Transaction Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
The Client Service Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that JPMorgan Chase offers the highest standard of Client Service to all clients. The principle purpose of the position is to act as an escalation contact, ensuring all client service related tasks are completed promptly with a high degree of quality and efficiency. The Client Service Account Manager will ensure clients' needs and expectations are formally discussed and analysed to maintain the agreed quality standards. The Client Service Account Manager will manage incoming telephone calls, emails and paperwork relating to account maintenance.
- Provide the client with support/information regarding interest claims and billing enquiries
- Act as escalation point for large money movements and escalated transactional enquiries
- Liaise with Relationship, Product and Operations Managers regarding service issues.
- Understand clients’ business to help identify solutions, client efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
- Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement, and process improvements
- Eliminate exceptional and manual processes
- Manage one-off projects as they pertain to specific client issues and products.
- Run Service Quality Reports and use the data to understand and analyse client's payment activities, patterns of client enquiries, opportunities for increasing client's straight-through rates
- Advise clients on and assist with incremental account set up and operational procedures and liaise with Implementations to ensure these account set ups are correct.
- Manage risk through close attention to client overdrafts, unpaid bills etc and, escalate risk related issues to appropriate parties as required.
- Record client interactions in Service Portal (e.g. calls, issues, proactive communications etc.)
- Participate in and support TS initiatives as needed
The successful candidate will need to have at least a Diploma, have proven skills in team work and client service experience.
Fluent written and spoken in English plus at least one Asian language.
A full working knowledge of Transaction Services systems and tools would be an advantage
Good verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to negotiate
Attention to detail and accuracy is an essential requirement as there are a number of varied processes that are undertaken across the group, adaptability and flexibility are also key skills for this role
Proven client service skills
Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills are required as the team have a number of production tasks set at specific times of the day and the deadlines must be adhered to and controls exercised as documented in procedures.
Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and awareness
Good excel and PC skills are required
- Ideal candidates would have 8+ years Treasury Service experience