CIB – Treasury Services – Implementations Lead for SG – VP
Req #: 180010381
Job Category: Sales/Trading/Research
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Implementation is responsible for the end to end client onboarding once the mandate is awarded. This team provides a seamless and positive client onboarding experience by having ownership for the overall project milestones and deliverables for the client. Successful client onboarding will be through strong project management governance, coupled with deep Treasury Services knowledge to advise and lead client through the implementation. The implementation team will need work in close co-ordination with business partners in Sales, Product, Operations, Technology and Client Service to drive deliverables in line with client’s expectation.
This position requires the individual to have management oversight of country implementation function, lead and implement top complex deals in the country or region.
The role of the Senior IM Lead in relation to client onboarding and translating Sales mandates into revenue for the business will encompass the following:
- Participate in RFP to position and differentiate JP Morgan’s implementation strengths and value-delivery
- Lead post-mandate discussions to organize clients and internal partners for a successful implementation kick-off and implementation.
- Provide leadership and expertise to the client around completion and negotiation of product agreements and usage of bank products and services.
- Onboard clients efficiently & effectively in line with defined Implementation processes with focus around cycle-time to expedite time to revenue and achieving utmost client satisfaction.
Other management responsibilities would include:
- Ensure compliance with audit and controls policies and procedures with active focus on risk management
- Deliver team performance that is in line with defined metrics and goals with a high emphasis on achieving a high level of client satisfaction.
Additional role to this Senior Implementation Lead would be to execute revenue realization strategy across Sales, Implementation and Service. Specifically:
- Work with stakeholders to design and implement the visibility and execution of revenue ramp
- Ensure a sustainable model where roles/responsibility and processes are institutionalized in the organization
- University degree.
- Above 15 years of working experience in Banking/Cash management or relevant industry like Corporate Finance and Treasury.
- Held positions in client facing roles and project management preferred
- Experienced in people or team management
- Worked in a matrix, cross-functional organization would be an advantage
- Strong leadership and partnership.
- Detail oriented and methodical.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus.
- Superior analytical skills with proven experience and skills in diagnosing problems.
- Ability to work independently