J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
As part of the Wealth Management Collateral Monitoring global technology team, these core responsibilities as a business analyst will be utilized in critical projects for WM credit technology projects, including:
1. GCM Derivatives include collateral monitoring processes
2. Credit Gateway including Interfaces with external/internal subscribers
Responsibilities include adherence to the defined agile processes, project deliverable management, issue and risk identification and tracking, as well as status reporting to ensure and sustain high data quality for the collateral systems.
Role Specific Responsibilities
· Ability to understand Data model and proficient in SQL Query writing and analyzing data. Perform data analysis based on User queries and issues and identify root causes. Proficiency to run SQL queries is must.
· Have strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to provide solution on complex enterprise level and multiple inter-connected/inter-dependent applications
· Experience in Credit checks, Derivatives. Finance domain expertise is must.
· Preferable experience in Wealth management technology projects
· Experience with large, complex projects
· Experience in using agile for complex enterprise level application leveraging BDD
· Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and SDLC and related deliverables
· Bachelors degree Computer Science or Information Systems
· Excellent verbal and writing skills
· Attention to detail and ability to work in a structured manner with excellent timekeeping skills
· Work under minimum direction and use independent judgment in decision-making
· Required to know Excel, Power Point, Visio, SQL Tools, Jira
· Experience in writing medium to complex SQL queries
· Background in system design/development using Java, C++, Oracle/Sybase database
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.