The Head of Field Communications is responsible for reimagining the future of proactive customer- and employee- focused communications for an evolving Consumer Banking and Chase Wealth Management business. With a constant focus on improving the customer and employee experience, the role will create and execute communications strategies that support the business needs and goals of CB and CWM. The optimal candidate will create key messaging frameworks and execute clear, effective and persuasive communications across a variety of formats and delivery channels.
• Develop and implement LOB-wide internal communication strategies and plans that drive employees’ understanding of CB/CWM priorities, key initiatives and culture.
• Ensure internal communication, narrative, and branding consistency and effectiveness to engage and align employees with the firm’s vision, purpose, and business strategy.
• Lead, manage, and execute major cross-functional communications projects to ensure strategies and plans are developed and implemented effectively.
• Work in lockstep with Customer Experience, Marketing/Branding, Product, Change Readiness, Technology & Operations and Human Resources leadership teams to synthesize and align key messages that drive organizational transformation and help build and sustain positive engagement in the field.
• Proactively support the evolution of the Consumer Banking strategy, while serving as the influencing contact with CB 2.0 program – a cross roads between today and the vision of the future.
• Develop integrated communication solutions that solve business challenges, while helping to improve quality and the level of service that customers receive.
• Implement measurement criteria and processes that evaluate effectiveness of internal and external communication programs; analyze and implement improvements based on results.
• 15+ years broad business experience with an emphasis in marketing, strategy or communications in rapidly changing environments
• Demonstrated ability to define and execute strategy in an increasingly digitally connected and data-driven world
• Strategic thinker with an ability to create innovative strategies and plans at scale
• Ability to influence and negotiate effectively at all levels
• Collaborate well in a highly matrixed organization and ambiguous environment
• Track record of leading employees to deliver exceptional levels of customer service while deepening relationships
• Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.