JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
Work with the Portfolio Analytics and Client Portfolio Management team to assist with the preparation of client performance reports and investment review materials for clients. Assist in producing the quarterly CIO booklets and scorecards which involves collecting and organizing the financial data such as performance, attributions, portfolio positioning, etc. across various sources. Assist in production of weekly PM and MPG papers to evaluate changes in the portfolio. The analyst will also respond to ad hoc client requests and reporting needs; assist with data requested through RFP’s, Questionnaires, etc. for new business opportunities. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to understand a wide variety of equity investing styles across a range of market segments. The analyst is expected to develop an understanding of the investment processes associated with a variety of Global Equities portfolios and use available internal and external research resources to independently identify equity market trends and phenomena that help explain and provide context for portfolio performance. Therefore a keen interest in the economy, financial markets, quantitative factors and individual stocks will prove critical.
Paramount skill for this position is attention to detail, must be methodical in their approach to problem solving, highly numerate, and know when to escalate issues of importance to the CPMs/PAs. Best candidate would be one who is self-motivated, confident and is a team player. A large part of this role requires liaisons with numerous groups within JPMAM, therefore strong interpersonal skills are crucial. Also must possess ability to prioritize tasks depending upon level of importance. The candidate should possess the aptitude and the desire to learn things quickly.
· MBA/CA with approx. 2 to 3 years experience in Finance.
· Strong analytical skills, high aptitude for numbers
· Strong ability to address risk and be comfortable with risk taking
· Interest in Financial Markets; knowledge of economics and equity markets are a plus
· Strong understanding of asset management products and services
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
· Excellent Presentation skills and the ability to craft a focused and flowing presentation book
· Broad range of computer skills, such as (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access, VBA other); knowledge of building macros in excel is a plus
· Knowledge of Morningstar would be an advantage
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.