A global financial powerhouse, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is an industry leader. With 100,000 employees in over 50 countries, we draw on a full range of capabilities to provide integrated financial solutions for institutions and individuals worldwide. What does this mean for you, the job seeker? Opportunity! Our broad range of financial services activities, from investment banking to retail banking to e-finance, offer an exceptional range of career options for individuals. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative and diversity are among our core values, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
JPMorgan Investment Operations is made up of professionals around the world in locations including Australia, Brazil, China, England, India, Japan, Scotland & the United States.
Investment Bank Operations provides its revenue partners with the most reliable and efficient platform to service their business activities across all products and regions. Specifically, Investment Bank Operations increases efficiencies, reduces risks, implements and delivers new products and strengthens relationships with clients by providing analytical and processing services that are timely, transparent, and integrated.
- 1-2 years of MBS allocation experience
- FICC knowledge and experience
- Ability to identify valuable collateral and make timely decisions.
- Knowledge of Electronic Pool Notification (EPN) system.
- Accumulation of collateral for megas, platinum’s, and CMO deals.
- Extensive interaction with the trading desk (positions, strategy, general inquiries, etc.)
- Ability to relay information clearly and concisely.
- Interact with trading, sales, and clearance to facilitate the timely settlement of trades.
Bachelors’ degree strongly recommended
Excellent communication skills
Strong PC skills- including Power Point, Excel and Word
String organizational skills
Ability to work in a stressful and quick paced environment
String interpersonal skills