The investment decision analytics team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about consumer card performance dynamics.
In this position, the analyst would gain a broad understanding of managing the business planning process, evaluate marketing campaigns, and developing investment forecast mechanisms
· Evaluate marketing investment at a program and campaign level
· Develop creative solutions to real business problems
· Proactively recommend ways to better our forecasting and profitably expand our business
· Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
· SAS/SQL experience preferred but not required
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.