Commercial Banking (CB), one of JPMorgan Chase & Co’s four lines of businesses, provides a full range of services including lending, treasury services, investment banking, commercial card and asset management products to meet its clients’ domestic and international financial needs. Through a network of 125 offices and approximately 8,000 employees, CB serves over 19,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities, with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and over 37,000 real estate clients, owners and investors. In 2016, with almost $190 billion in loans and almost $170 billion in deposits, CB generated revenue and earnings of $7.5 billion and $2.7 billion, respectively.
Within CB, Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) serves commercial and industrial U.S. clients with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $500 million. We are committed to building the best commercial bank by helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We are on the path of becoming the best middle market and specialized industries bank and are looking for talented individuals to join the MMBSI Finance & Business Management team.
MMBSI Segment Finance Lead in Dallas supports the South segment of MMBSI with financial analysis and reporting. The candidate must be able to organize and deliver monthly, quarterly, annual & ad hoc requests and quickly define views that prompt decisions by Senior Management. The role demands superior management skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, technical abilities and flexibility. The candidate should have extensive experience in providing monthly financial analysis that highlights key drivers and dependencies impacting results and the overall health of the organization. The candidate should also have a superior knowledge of financial systems and processes, as well as experience with managing extremely large data-sets and using aggregation tools to consolidate data into meaningful reporting views.
- Act as a strong partner to the South Segment Head and provide financial analysis and reporting on a monthly basis as well as quarterly business reviews
- Partner with MMBSI Segment finance & Business management counterparts to build simple consistent and standardized processes and reporting
- Responsible for completion of monthly, weekly and daily segment deliverables
- Be an agent for change with an eye towards simplifying processes where able
- Ensure processes are in place to provide the proper level of transparency on expenses with a focus on key drivers