The Operations Management job family provides day-to-day management for various operations functions, including roles that provide overall management and oversight of a Line of Business Operations group or program.
As a VP Operations Manager- you will:
▪ Responsible for managing an operations function within a Asset Management, including the implementation of operational policies and plans
▪ Manages and directs overall team activities and monitors progress
▪ Recommends and implements enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of services and systems
▪ Manages resources and operating expenses
▪ May facilitate client delivery relationships
▪ May present business updates to senior managers
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Issue resolution
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Strategic planning
▪ Conflict management
▪ Budget management
▪ Ability to think globally
▪ Risk management
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Product knowledge
▪ Industry knowledge
▪ Regulatory requirements
▪ Business' strategic direction
▪ Local market knowledge
▪ Experienced in multiple disciplines/functions
▪ Corporate policies
▪ Detailed knowledge of business services and systems
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.