As an Executive Administrative Assistant on the Global Securitized Products desk, you will be required to provide support for two Managing Directors and a few bankers. Coordinate Semi-annual ABS Conferences, manage outlook calendars, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, coordinate events, order and maintain supplies, process invoices, submitting expenses and review incoming correspondence and prepare responses.
• Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls.
• Coordinate Semi-annual ABS Conferences
• Event Planning Skills – Organize, gather and enter details for upcoming client events / meetings
• Back up admins when they are out of office
• Invoices / Blanket PO’s
• Travel - Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers.
• Expense Management – Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
• Answer phones professionally, field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Use of JPMorgan internal databases: IBID, EURC, e-Purchase, FSR +
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express.
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks.
• Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.