- Process/Input transactions in system, and ensure day to day operations to be in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
- Have knowledge on Cash products, including but not limited to RMB/FCY payment, BAD handling, reporting etc.
- Coordinate between clients and remote processing hubs for Cash products
- Handle enquiries from internal business partners
- Escalate unusual problems to manager
- Perform ledger/statement account reconciliation
- Support system testing and maintenance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operations efficiency and control
- Effective working, good time management and multiple task oriented objectives
- Good knowledge and experience in BAD handling, better to have SWIFT payment and CNAPS/CIPS payment knowledge, familiar with local regulations and requirement on regulatory reporting
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.