- Knowledge of KYC and Due Diligence compliance framework, e.g. USA Patriot Act, BSA, OFAC, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Client On-Boarding process/lifecycle and experience of such projects within a top tier Financial Institution
- Advanced knowledge of flow charting and MS Office tools
- Repeated and demonstrable advanced experience in defining business requirements with the focus being on meeting business needs from an operational perspective rather than technical
- Experience of working on projects which delivery business applications to operations teams including rolling out improvements to existing processes
- Experience on global / multi-site projects including facilitation of workshops with remote participants and rationalization of regional requirements
- Experience working with Agile SDLC and capturing user requirements in User Stories in tools like JIRA is highly desirable
- Lead focus groups and workshops to reach successful agreement on functional business requirements
- Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience
- The ability to shift perspective from high level 'Big Picture' to low-level detail
- Good prioritization and time management
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
- The ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline
- The ability to work within a large, distributed team
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A self confident and authoritative manner
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.