As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will work on enhancements/tech upgrade for Digital Wealth management program/applications, the candidate will be required to provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. The role will involve working with business users located in various locations as well.
The role will include the following major functions/responsibilities:
• Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and web applications.
• Design and implement UI components in different frameworks
• Implement back-end components of an n-tier application, including data model, data access objects, and application logic.
• Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with architectural standards in all phases.
• Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
• Research and prototype new technologies as appropriate.
• Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
· Hands on experience in AngularJS or React JS
· Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee,
· Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services
· Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
· Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
· Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
· Experience with multiple database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL)
· Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate,
· Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
· Experience in design/implementation in micro services
· Proficient in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
· Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
· Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
· Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
· Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
· Experience with SVN/Bit Bucket Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
· Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
· Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
· Experience in Investment Management Technology applications preferred.
· Experience in working end to end migration project from Adobe flex to ReactJS or AgularJS will be a plus
· Experience with implementing a rules engine/JBPM is a plus.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.