This position sits within the Finance & Business Management (F&BM) department; this role will handle Treasury Services (Transaction Services-TS) business management support
Broadly work comprises of helping Business execute on strategic Priorities, Sales planning, revenue realization, mitigating risk by adherence to Controls and procedures and other related activities. With the introduction of multiple control points (many OCC related & triggered), multiple processes and flows have been or are being developed to ensure the Banking business is in line with expectations.
· Ensure Clients onboarding and Sales coverage happens correctly
· Onboarding and off-boarding Sales team on Sales platform and ensuring correct entitlements are given
· Driving deal control process across various deal stages
· Drive Revenue realization process
· Help Sr. Management with QBR decks and any ad hoc requirements as per need
· Help drive past due reporting and chase Sales to get it updated
· Drive strategic projects in the region
· Support client billing process and ensure provide project management for the same
· Assist with business strategy, controls, people and financial performance
· Proactively and on request help with strategic analysis and reporting to facilitate business progression and priorities
· Build effective relationships and work closely with broader Finance colleagues (Planning & Analysis, Finance Controllers, Industry/Product business managers, Office Management)
· Preparation of periodic and ad hoc business performance presentations/reviews
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.