The Executive Administrative Assistant will assist the Delivery Manager for Chase Business Online. Successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to perform in a fast paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver superior quality work output. The successful candidate will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique matters and work effectively with peers and other departments to complete tasks and initiatives. Proven ability to work in a highly confidential environment is critical.
• Manage heavy calendar, handle meeting set up/physical logistics, conference call arrangements, and occasional special event planning.
• Receive and screen phone calls
• Work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings. Be aware of conflicts and adept at keeping the manager aware of updates and working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner.
• Support Digital technology staff with on-boarding, off-boarding, and location placement activities, including by not limited to equipment ordering, managing EURC requests, seating assignments. Act as a co-admin lead for the location to assist with any real estate coordination needs.
• Process timely and accurate T&E expense reports and organize travel for manager and direct reports, plus other staff as needed.
• Support the department with key tasks – ordering supplies, plan events etc
• Keep time and attendance records where needed; maintain and update business continuity plan and org charts.
• Process invoices, order and maintain office supplies
• Experienced with planning travel while proactively manage itineraries/meeting planning based on trip guidelines
• Management and maintenance of confidentiality of personal information
• Demonstrated high degree of professionalism/polish in executive interactions
• Work cooperatively with other administrative assistants in group, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Perform routine tasks such as those related to weekly staff meeting communications/dial-ins/room set up; weekly report collection/distribution; ad hoc group directory and org chart updating upon changes in group
• Handle regular activities without prompting and advise in advance any issues or delays
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.