J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
As a member of Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Business Banking Modelling team, the individual will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, implementing, and validating statistical models and segmentation for the bank's credit / debit card business
- Perform data extraction, sampling, and statistical analysis/modelling using linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis/forecasting, multivariate analysis (i.e. clustering analysis, principal component analysis, discriminate analysis, etc) and advanced data mining techniques
- Analyze and interpret financial data using SAS and other statistical software in UNIX environment
- Provide and present model results, insights and recommendation to senior management and partners using MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
- Partner with internal teams to implement models/segments/tools into system and to support business execution and/or analytics on revenue growth and loss control will be responsible
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.