Wealth Management Product Manager, VP
Our New Jersey office is currently looking for creative and dynamic professionals for its Technology department. The Technology department is part of the Technology & Operations Hub based in New York which services JPMorgan's Wealth Management Private Banking business. The Technology department is responsible for application delivery, Business and Operations support & projects.
We seek an experienced Product Manager to join our global technology team. The role is to manage the product strategy and execution of our wealth management platform. The Product Manager will work collaboratively with users, designers, engagement and development teams globally. The successful individual will possess a deep understanding and keen interest across the wealth management, CRM and financial markets spectrum alongside strong project delivery experience.
Drive functional development of new strategic Wealth Management platform
•Evaluate business problem, request or regulatory requirement
◦ Understand business background, risks/gaps, current operating procedure and systems workflow
◦ Partner with the business to suggest appropriate, efficient and strategic solutions to the case at hand
•Effective and concise verbal & written communication both within the Technology team and the stakeholders
◦ Present technology analysis/design and feedback to stakeholders
◦ Timely and regular communication of progress to senior management. Identification, communication and escalation of risks and issues as needed
◦ Build and reinforce relationships with stakeholders through the whole value chain, as well as with other Tech groups
•Team & stakeholder management
◦ Understanding strengths & weaknesses of various team members and positioning them for success.
◦ Guiding team members to common goals and creating collaborative environment.
◦ Requirements gathering and management
◦ Managing team's approach to analysis based on the complexity and scope of the change requested
◦ High-level understanding & coordination with other technology teams
◦ Focus on the operational/business models as well as the technology solution
◦ Ensuring team always takes into account the end-to-end impact of any changes
•Engagement in the agile development process
◦ Produce & prioritize backlog for development and estimation with business analysts
◦ Support team with inquiries during iterations
◦ Ensure QAs/Testers are following testing methodology
•Monitoring for quality in our documentation and deliverables
◦ Ensure specifications are sufficiently detailed and accurate
◦ Follow SDLC guidelines ensuring project artifacts are completed and posted as per PMO guidelines by prescribed deadlines
•University degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
•Good understanding of and interest in the financial markets and the main financial products
•Good knowledge of the financial market, products, and CRM systems
•At least 10 years of related work experience. Private Banking experience is a plus
•Experience in Agile methodology
•Analytical mind, service-minded approach and keen to resolve problems
•Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
•Strong communication skills and team player
•Demonstrated experience managing projects and delivery teams
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.