The Consumer and Community Banking forecasting team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about business performance dynamics and forecasting models of Credit Card and Auto Finance businesses. We are managing the execution of cash flow and revenue forecasting models, ensuring insightful forecast analytics are available to the business, and integrating the statistical forecasting models into the corporate planning and stress testing infrastructure. In this role you will be required to:
· Think holistically about business performance levers
· Develop reports and analytics to provide insights of forecasting results to the management team
· Execute current forecasting processes and validate the results
· Proactively recommend ways to improve our forecasting and reporting processes
· Partner effectively with risk, finance, marketing and modeling teams
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
· Master’s degree in finance, economics, statistics or other quantitative fields
· Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in an analytical role
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
· Exposure to SAS/SQL is required
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to respond to complicated and unclear production issues
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Strong work ethic, self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.