J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. For over 160 years it has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Private bank is undergoing large-scale change to accommodate increased volume, regulatory requirements, and process re-engineering. As a result, significant investments are being made to improve the strategic architecture and build a world-class scalable platform that supports the growing client base that most effectively leverages the firm.
The Wealth Management (WM) Credit Program Office drives the operational credit, regulatory, and credit risk agenda in support of this change and infrastructure changes. Additionally, the GWM Credit Program Office delivers critical solutions in terms of strategic frameworks and operational transformations which increase the Private Bank’s credit capabilities across multi-operating platforms and multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
• Project planning and analysis, including creating detailed project plans, documenting business requirements, detailing issues and problems, and drafting business and technical work/data flows
• Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and analysis, and translating those results into concrete actionable solutions
• Partner with various stakeholders across the business and technology to guide project team(s) and ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed as planned
• Assist in the design and implementation of solutions, inclusive of enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications and the introduction of new, and re-engineering of existing, processes and/or toolsets
• Present business cases, recommendations, business/client impacts, and attendant issues, and obtain consensus for implementation
• Facilitate project meetings, create materials to be used for presentation at working group and senior management meetings, and provide reporting/metrics as required
• Identify prospective impacts and necessary changes to operating models, and work with business partners to design and implement those changes
• Define user acceptance test plans and test cases and coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing. Responsible for understanding results and providing sufficient information to senior management to enable signoff on a deliverables
• Partner with Training and Communications teams to develop change management/training plans and appropriate communications with respect to project delivery; conduct training as needed
• Provide implementation support, including testing of new tools / processes to ensure they meet the requirements of legal, compliance, inclusive of process documentation and training materials
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.