- Run BAU activities for Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives
- Sales Support
- Trader Support
- System to system, position and trade level reconciliations
- End of day market data reconciliations
- Proactively identify problems and propose solutions
- Ensure adherence to daily controls (internal & regulatory)
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Front Office as well as Finance, Audit, Compliance and Technology
Undergraduate student of Economics, Business Administration or Finance
Excellent written and oral English skills
Strong analytical skills, communication skills
Strong team player
Ability to handle work under pressure
Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office)
No previous experience is required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.