JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
•Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
•Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
•Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
•Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
We are looking for a Senior Development Lead who will take on a key technical leadership role for our Spectrum Workflow team. As a Senior Developer, you will be expected to have knowledge & experience leading a multi disciplined development team working in an Agile manner providing technical solutions to meet business demands utilizing innovative & cutting edge technologies/methods.
- Hands-on application development
- Oversight of Behavior Driven Development & Agile practices with a focus on continued improvement & elimination of waste
- Perform code reviews
- Issue resolutions
- Partner with product owner and business stakeholders to deliver creative solutions providing business value, efficiency & process improvements
- Act as an advocate for software process improvement and innovation utilizing the latest technical techniques & tools
- Collaborate with the other teams in Asset Management to deliver integrated solutions with a focus on Client Experience
- Full-stack Java web application development experience
- Experience with NPM, Grunt, Node.js, Bower, Webpack and other essential tools used in modern UI development and Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with BPM products - especially JBPM and Pega would be immediately valuable
- Familiarity with no-SQL and relational database products, especially ArangoDB, Oracle, mySQL
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework and REST services
- Experience with Cucumber for Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Unit, Functional and Load testing tools, such as JUnit, Selenium
- Comfortable working in Linux environment
- Experience with Source Code management system - Git and BitBucket
- Experience in DevOps - build, deployment, integration, code management and similar tools like Jenkins, Maven, automated deployment etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and logical skills for problem solving and to provide technical solutions.
- Cloud adoption ( AWS, Azure ) with resiliency capabilities
Desirable internal JPM skills: