JPMorgan Chase is seeking a talented candidate to join our Consumer Bank & Wealth Management Compliance team. Candidates will be expected to partner with management, Legal, Risk, Controls and Audit teams to provide ongoing compliance oversight and advice on regulatory matters and compliance risk with a particular emphasis on the Consumer Banking segment. Candidates will be expected to be engaged in the front-end on the development and implementation of new policies, procedures, issues/action plans and training to ensure inclusion of necessary state, federal and regulatory compliance requirements as well as providing day to day support to the line of business. Candidates will be expected to identify, measure, and manage controls and compliance-related risks while monitoring and testing the adequacy of controls.
Typical Job Duties:
· Responsible for providing compliance advisory support to the Consumer Bank segment;
· Track and assist line of business management with action plans and issues resolution related to regulatory impacts, including those identified as a result of Compliance Monitoring, Testing, Audits or Exams;
· Evaluate effectiveness of available metrics and enhance or design new metrics to identify trends and potential areas of concern;
· Monitor and analyze regulatory initiatives affecting the business;
· Actively participate in business efforts/projects with regulatory impacts, and integrate regulatory compliance requirements into line of business policies, procedures, controls and training;
· As part of the monitoring process, identify compliance risk and control gaps and communicate findings to management. Propose updates to guidelines and procedures as necessary;
· Attend meetings with line of business management and representatives, as appropriate; and,
· From time to time engage in projects as required.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.