JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for institutions, individuals and financial intermediaries, worldwide. Our investment professionals are located around the world providing strategies that span the full spectrum of asset classes including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds and private equity. These strategies are provided to clients through Private Funds, Mutual Funds or separate account mandates.
• BS or BA Degree;
• MBA or Law Degree, desirable but not required;
• 5-10 Years at a large financial institution;
• Ability to interact with Senior Business Heads professionally, articulately, both in writing and verbally;
• Inquisitive and analytical
• Ability to process information in a fast paced environment;
• Strong writing and communication skills;
• Strong understanding of financial service firms, products and services, preferably at a large financial institution;
• Detail oriented;
• Team Player;
• Be comfortable to take ownership of decisions and responsibilities and know when to escalate certain issues and when to address independently;
• Take initiative; Be Pro-active; Motivated and Enthusiastic;
• Provide guidance in an efficient, timely and effective manner;
• Coordinate within the matrixed team to provide guidance on matters;
• Previous experience providing IB guidance at large financial institution preferred;
• Proven track record in building good working relationships across business entities and senior management;
• Strong time management skills;
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint;
• Knowledge of Investment Company Act, Investment Adviser Act, ’33 Act; ’34 Act; Banking Regulations;
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.