Reporting into the Card Services Chief Architect, the Data Architect Lead position is a critical part of the architecture organization responsible for driving information architecture efforts supporting key business strategies in the Consumer and Commercial Card business.
Core responsibilities for the role include providing data architecture guidance for IT investments, execute architectural data governance within the organization and advancing the firm-wide information architecture agenda within the LOB.
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of data management and an ability to promote standards and best practices (data architecture, data governance, data modeling, data quality, metadata management, reference data management)
- Demonstrated abilities in creating architecture artifacts including business context diagrams, data flow diagrams, conceptual, logical, security, and physical architectures
- Experienced across business, applications, technology, and information architecture disciplines for OLTP and data warehousing environments
- Experienced with atleast one of the data modeling tools., ex: Erwin
- Project Experience working with Hadoop and related technologies
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other architects, data users, development managers and other key stakeholders to drive architectural efforts to maximize the value of information across the organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills with experience interacting with C- level executives
- Possess an ability to work patiently in challenging situations and multi-task
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.